- Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Card:
|Direct Deposit Authorization Card||PDF format||13KB|
Attach one of the documents listed below as proof of your name, full account number and routing number:
- A voided check
- A preprinted deposit ticket
- The top portion of your bank account statement that displays your name, full account number and routing number
- A form or letter provided by your bank or credit union
- A screenprint from your online bank account that displays your name, full account number and routing number
- Forward the Direct Deposit Authorization Card and account documentation outlined above to Payroll Services, Mail Stop 1024, Room 236 French Administration Building, PO Box 641024, Pullman, WA 99164-1024.
- The completed Direct Deposit Authorization Card and attachments must be received in Payroll Services ten (10) working days before payday in order to be processed in time for the next payday. To view the paydays, click here.
- Each paycycle you will go online at Web PBS http://www.wsu.edu/webpbs/ to view your Earnings Statement. This statement provides the details of your payment. Please retain these statements as backup to support the W-2 Wage and Tax Statement youll receive in January.
- For your security and financial protection, you might want to put your direct deposit card and attachments in a sealed business envelope before placing them in an interoffice mailing envelope.