FOR AZUMANO - WSU ON-LINE TRAVEL
Azuman Travel for WSU-ON-LINE BOOKING:
- Create a travel coordinator account by clicking on Log in
- memberID =wa365cindoac67, ignore password. -- this is for all WSU departments
- Follow on screen instruction to create an account as a coordinator!
****This log in will allow you to book on-line travel for TRAVELER's in the system! See below instructions for BOOKING TRAVEL AS A COORDINATOR/STEP 3
- Create a traveler's account by clicking on Log in
- memberID=wa365tindoac67, ignore password. -- this is for all WSU people who travel & is different from step 1
- Follow on screen instruction to create an account as a traveler and enter ALL YOUR PREFERENCES in the site.
- Notice the gray bar at the top of the browser window, on the left see: Travel, Profile, Help. Select Profile, then select the last menu option, TRAVEL PLANNERS
- Select the "Add New Travel Planner" link in the profile screen. Link is located on profile tab, bottom right of white display box.
- Ask the travel coordinator "planner" for only their user name "member id", type it in the box, and click save. This was obtained by completing step 1 above.
- To BOOK TRAVEL AS A COORDINATOR "TRAVEL PLANNER"
- Go to this link https://www.resx.com/login/washington/default.htm
- Log in using your cooridinator username/password you created from Step 1 above.
- Notice the gray bar at the top of the browser window, on the right Traverler, probaly shows your name when you log in. Click the dropdown list arrow after your name and you will see a list of travelers who have authorized you to book travel on their behalf. Select the traveler you are booking for. IF you do not see the travelers name you wish to book for, Step 2 must be completed.
- Begin a new trip, etc.