- All transactions must be legal
- Cardholder must seek reimbursement for expenses charged to their cards from the Division of Travel. This should happen 5-10 business days after travel has taken place. Use a TEV (Travel Expense Voucher) form to request reimbursement.
- Cardholder is responsible to pay charged expenses in full upon receipt of statement or when expenses are reimbursed by the Division of Travel (maximum of 60 days).
- Keep the card in a secure location
- Review WSU Business Policies and Procedures regularly for program changes and or updates
- Notify Purchasing Services when you leave employment of the University
- Lost or Stolen Cards
If a card is lost or stolen the Cardholder MUST
- Notify his/her Business and Finance Officer immediately and/or his/her "Approving Official"
- Contact JP Morgan Chase (800) 270-7760 and cancel the card
- Contact Travel Services to request a new account
- Approve applications
- Notify Purchasing when a Cardholder separates from department and/or University