The WSU Travel Charge Card is a personal liability Visa card issued to WSU employees to be used for payment of expense incurred while traveling on behalf of WSU.
- Rental Cars
- Airfare through a GA approved travel agency or directly from an airline
Prohibited Purchases Include
- Personal Items
- Non-Official Travel Related Items (Room service, alcoholic purchases, etc…)
- Non-Business Related Telephone Calls
What are the Benefits of Having a WSU Travel Charge Card?
- Travelers have the ability to secure reservations
- No need to use personal funds for WSU travel expenses
- Eliminates the need for travel advances
- Allows travelers to make on the spot travel related purchases
- Eliminates the need to have a Budget Rental Card to secure rental cars