This project is sponsored by WSU President Elson Floyd and Vice President for Information Services and CIO Viji Murali. The project manager is Jerry Gordon, director of IT Planning and Compliance.
- Upgrade existing older technology
- Provide wireless service for academic, research, administrative buildings and the majority of the open areas on the Pullman campus
- Increased use and access to course materials and resources
- Increased student and faculty interaction
- Meet increasing demands of mobile device users
- Augment existing wired network