Certificate Update for Apple Computers
Almost all Apple computers produced or updated after 2008 do not require additional configuration. However, the following instructions are provided to illustrate how to get the Thawte DV SSL intermediate certificates in to the System store on an Apple computer.
* These instructions are not meant for the iPad, iPod, or iPhone.
Manual Installation for Apple computers
- Start the download by clicking this link: ssl123_pkcs7.p7b
- Locate the file ssl123_pkcs7.p7b in the downloads directory
- Double-click on the file
- Provide your credentials for your local KeyChain access (this step must succeed).
* Done! * KeyChain will automatically place these certificate in the System store.